Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Search on

I feel like blogging but I really have nothing exciting to share.
It is a problem.
My life is pretty boring actually, also there are a lot of other more interesting things out there to read. I have been enjoying the blogs of others and felt greedy, I take joy from their musings and yet I have no joy to return.

Once again we are back to the problem, nothing to really talk about. :O
Oh dear.

Here is food for thought, soon I will have reached the ripe old age of nineteen. NINETEEN!!!!!!!!
It seems unbelievable to me, but I have always felt older than I am. Even as a child I would often sit and listen to the adults stories instead of running around. I always would rather listen then talk, write instead of speak, and observe instead of experience. I feel I indeed have an old soul.

Not many people truly know me, and I can't really say I know a lot of people. The saying you have to give to receive applies here. I do not let people in easily and so i can not expect them to do the same for me. I am a social person and like to be around people but I am a listener not a talker. I like to observe and have a pretty good memory for faces and personalities.

I am not exceptionally funny my humor is dry and far between. I dislike the way my laugh sounds and the way my teeth look when I am laughing. Getting older makes you think about the person you are, the person you want to be, and the person other people think you are.

This post feels melancholy.
If you were searching for joy, search on.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A- I love listeners :) They make people like me who talk too much feel better.

B- I love your sense of humor! Oh goodness, it makes me laugh so hard!

that's all :)

Frank and Marie said...

You are an old soul & wise as well. However, you are beautiful and young with amazing dreamy eyes. AAhhh! And I love your laugh and the very witty things you say and write. Now you've had your moment of melancholy and reflection move forward to happy things, and do something you like. There is nothing wrong with listening. Few people have that gift. It is good!
I can't believe you are almost 19.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope I get to see you soon.
Love Forever,
Grandma Mathis

Melisa said...

You are one of my favorite people in the whole world. I think you are simply amazing and have so very much potential. Thank you for wanting to spend time with me, for I love spending time with you. I love you more than you can know.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your sense of humor. I am truely not a witty person, but you defininetly are. All those things you say we thing are lines from a movie and then they are not. You are a blessing to this earth. Thanks for the insite into your soul. I love those glimpses. Love you little Mo.

Ash said...

I felt the same way before I went to college. It was a great experience for me! Until they cut my program lol. Plus I love your guts out, and have always been jealous of how beautiful you are. Plus your not old, you have a lot more life left in you. Maybe it's time to break away and try something completely off the wall.

grannybearbox said...

Hey, just read your blog, know that I love to be around you, you should smile no matter what, because people notice your beautiful smile, not your teeth. You are special to me. Happy birthday to you and old Dr. Seuss LOL will try to find you this day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS 19 YEAR OLD.
LOVE X0X0X0X0X0