Sunday, June 15, 2008

Look out world!

Well it finally happened! I took my road test for the third time on Thursday and I passed! My mother of course was overjoyed to be able to have another driver in the house and I am extremely glad that I can help out more. This week also brought another surprise, I was hired at Maceys! So I now am mobile and I have a job! Being independent is fun and a little bit scary. Most of the time I am glad to be sixteen, but other times I wish I was still a little girl who could play all day. Growing up is a scary thing, maybe Peter Pan wasn't completely wrong when he fled to Neverland.

6 comments:

Kate Karns said...

I hear you babe. Sign me up for the next boat to neverland I am ready to go.

Pherf said...

I second that i just wish I could go back six or seven yaers and then go.

Laura said...

Enjoy every minute now because these few years are the ones most reflected on in later years. I still have nightmares that I never graduated from high school! Congrats on being a road-warrior! Maybe you'll rub off on your sister =)

Christina said...

I found your blog on a link at Kaitlyn's blog. I am so excited for your next adventures in life. Have fun driving and be safe!

cerrah said...

Well hello there.

Congrats on the drivers test, and good luck with growing up. (: It's fun actually, once you get used to it.

Frank and Marie said...

Well Hello!
You joined our group of blog-heads.
Welcome! I'm not sure why e-mail was not good enough - but oh well.
It is kind of fun to read what others had to say about everything.
Congrats on 2 giant steps towards growing up. Keep those knees high as you climb and don't forget to ask MOTHER MAY I?
Love Always,
Grandma