Sunday, July 6, 2008

I want a break!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very tired of work at the moment. Every time I get in the car to go to work I think to myself "I don't want to go!"
Then I say to myself you can do it Krystal! Think of all the pretty pretty money that you need to pay all the ugly ugly expenses! I was very sad that I had to work yesterday because it was the Fourth of July and I had to work late so I did not get to see any fireworks. I also was remembering the fourth of July last year when Kate and I were in St. George we rode four wheelers and got completely muddy. But it was so much fun! *Sigh* I guess that is just how it goes when you grow up. I am just glad that I will get a break next week because I only have to work two days! Yay Me! Any way I hope everyone is doing good. I love you all!

5 comments:

Christina said...

I'm sorry you have to grow up and work. Working on holidays is not fun. Things just aren't the same as when your younger. You are good to get a job and work hard. Maybe you guys can find a time to come and visit us in George that could be the break you are looking for. Keep on moving along and good luck with the work and the rest of your summer break. Love ya.

cerrah said...

I'm sorry you had a rotten 4th, but hopefully this week will make up for it.

I was pining for the summer days of youth the other night too... when summer meant no responsibility. Ah, those were the days, eh? (:

Frank and Marie said...

Way to go on your growing up trek!!
It is hard but worth it. You are on your way to being healthy, wealthy, and wise. Just look at all you have learned by doing the hard thing and going to work. You are gaining wisdom. And those pay checks add up and you will have money to go shopping, or saving and become wealthy. And all that lifting and running will help you be healthy. So there you have it. Just like Ben Franklin (I think) said. You will be healthy, wealthy and wise. There's your Grandmaism for today!

I'm still hoping for a visit from you. Next time I hear of someone traveling this direction for a few days I'll try to arrange a spot in their back seat for you.
Love Forever, Grandma

cerrah said...

I'm very tired of this post!

(:

Christina said...

I'm with Sarah, a new school year has started don't you have a fun first day of school story. Don't keep your fans waiting!!! :)