Wednesday, June 9, 2010

From the mess to the masses

I love music, from the Killers to Nickel Creek.
But the one song that has been stuck in my head lately is Lisztomania by Phoenix. I 'm not sure why but it makes me want to dance!
Moving on....
I am so bored this summer :(
I have been doing massive amounts of laundry lately. Bleh! I HATE LAUNDRY!!!!!!!!!
The weather is so hot, and having no air conditioner in the house is painful. Some days I feel as if I could just melt right into the floor.
It also makes me want to go up to the canyon and sit in the trees, good thing we are going to Brian Head this weekend! I am so excited.
I watched the little rascals today, it made me laugh. Alot. :) Yay for five dollar movies at Walmart!
The roses in our front yard our blooming and they are so pretty! I love roses. I have made a mental note to put some in a vase tomorrow as soon as possible. Has any one seen Leap Year?
It is so cute and funny, it made me want to move to Ireland or Scotland.
Perhaps I will meet a lovely foreign boy and he will take me to visit his home there.
(Just Kidding...Mostly)
For now I will just sit on my front porch and hope that it rains.

1 comment:

Frank and Marie said...

I'm glad I found this post. Laundry - music- Scotland - rain - heat - You are very good at mixing the good, the bad, and the ugly. Way to be well rounded :)
Love Forever,
Grandma Mathis