Friday, June 11, 2010

Pixie Sticks and Cheetos

Guess who has not been to bed yet?
I may or may not have just raised my hand... okay I did.
That's okay I will just sleep in the car. I am running on Pixie sticks and cheetos, don't worry I choose water instead of mountain dew. :) When and if i come down off sugar mountain i am sure there will be a major crash. But until then I will just keep listening to my crazy music and rock out in the office chair. I have the passion on the inside that Kristopher had during his numa numa dance I just keep it inside. PS if you have not seen his wicked awesome dance skills you should scroll down and check it out. It makes me laugh everytime!

I'm pretty sure that project playlist is the best thing ever, me being with out any type of mobile music player it really makes my day when I can listen to my music when I get home. I am currently listening to Grace Kelly by Mika. It is speaking to my hyper sugar crazed soul.

Hmm
I guess I should post some preference pictures.
That would be good right? Maybe? Maybe not?
Lately I have been thinking about the personal history I wrote in tenth grade, I guess it would probably be a good idea to update that..... Well I guess I just found a summer project.

Oh would you like to know something frusterating? You would? Oh good I kinda hoped that you did. Okay here goes... I HAVE NO PANTS like none. And finding jeans for me is not so easy or fun. I am reduced to wearing too short jeans that make me look like a big fat dork! Bleh I hate it! So if you see me in this lovely fashion statement, fear not the flood is not coming, no you don't need to build an ark, I just really like my ankles okay!
I hate shopping for pants! I suppose it is just a neccesary evil.

Kimberly kind of slammed me down the other day, I felt burned but proud.
Me: Timmy your a brat
(sometimes i call her timmy or tim don't ask me why)
Kimberly: No i'm not
Me: yes you are.
Kimberly: No I'm not, my feet stay on when I take my shoes off.
In case you are not familiar with the BRATZ dolls, when you take their shoes off they have no feet, not sure why... it's really weird actually. Anyways i thought that was some pretty quick thinking for a ten year old. Although since Kims has never owned a BRATZ doll I'm not sure how she knows this.

Did you make it to the end of the random maze that is my brain? YOU DID!!!! Well good for you!!! You win a gold star and you should also probably sing the Dora song to yourself or out loud what ever works. You know the one that she sings at the end? "WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! HURRAY! Something in spanish, WE DID IT! Etc, Etc,
Don't ask me why I have saved space in my mind for the Dora song, seems like I could use that space for alot more useful things.... like produce codes.... 4011 Bannanas right?

Okay I think I'm done... hopefully :)

3 comments:

Kate Karns said...

HEY GUESS WHAT!!!!! I HAVE BEEN UP TO!!!!!!! TOO? TO? WHATEVER. I DON'T LIKE GRAMMER(?) KAY LOVE YOU BYE!

Melisa said...

Oh my, I'm not even sure what to say except. GO TO BED!! I love the maze in your brain and I am excited for our quiet weekend.

Frank and Marie said...

Since I know you survived your no sleep - too many pixie sticks night I guess it is OK. But, Grandma says: Get plently of rest!
I laughed out loud at your post. You are a very fun writer. I want to read your history. Hope to spend some time with you soon.
Love Forever,
Grandma Mathis